Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weekend Recap/Off to Work

This weekend was such a blessing. Yes, it's hard to keep your cool when things go wrong and your dad is in charge, but it went, and it was alright. The girls(as in... my two sisters) and I led in worship(and some silly songs) and we just did it. All three of us tend to let our nerves get in the way, but we did it and didn't let our feelings get in the way. I didn't get to spend very much time with my dad because he was working (the biggest downside to him doing it), but I'm glad the other girls got to spend time with their dads.

We also got to visit with the Ede family because they were working the retreat(Thank you for all the workers!). They are such all wonderful, and I enjoy every minute I am with them. My Ellen(she's 12) is my favorite person ever, and she is just loads of fun. Hopefully we'll get to see them soon!

Now I'm off to work. I need to get off this thing and get ready! Sheesh!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany