Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Leave Today!

Hey everyone!

I leave for Rome TODAY, and I absolutely can not wait. In only a matter of hours, I will be starting my travels that will take me to the place I've been looking ahead to for the last six months or so. At the moment I am scurrying around trying to tie up the many loose ends that surround me, but I wanted to let you know how to pray for me as I travel.

First of all, please pray that the Elliotts and I will catch both of our flights (one from Houston to DC and another from DC to Rome) and it will all go unexpectedly smoothly. Also, pray that our luggage will all come with us and that the extra luggage won't be too expensive. Lastly, please pray that the kids will travel well and we will enjoy our long flight instead of getting tired and grumpy.

Thank you for praying! The next time I update, I will be in Rome! I can't wait to share with you what God does in my life! It is all for His glory!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
Please know that you are in my thoughts today and at the top of my prayer list. I love you to pieces my "color twin". Haha! I think I just made up a new term for us! Can't wait to see what God will do through you!!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany