Thursday, May 14, 2009

John Stossel and Dallas

Have I ever told you that I am a little obsessed with the show 20/20? Well, I am. It's not one of those shows that are just for entertainment, but it's a news type of show. They always have different views than the "typical" or "mainstream" and I really enjoy listening to what their theories are about. Also, I just love John Stossel. NO, I don't think he's cute or charming or whatever people think of when I say I love him, but I just love how he thinks outside the box and presents facts. I don't always agree with his point of view, but he's entertaining to watch anyways.

I am finally making headway on my summer schedule. It has taken a ridiculously long time. I am so indecisive! 

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here before, but I went to Dallas last week to visit my favorite person in the whole world. John and I went to visit Hannah, and we had a splendid time. Originally, Hannah had invited me and our other friend Kara to come up and we could go to Homeschool day at Six Flags Over Texas. Kara couldn't make it, so John joined us instead. It was certainly an interesting few days because of the face that John and Hannah ended their dating relationship just a few short months ago, but they are still good friends and we had fun. I miss Hannah so much now that she has moved, but I am grateful that I got to visit. We got to take a tour around town, visit the local grocery store, and eat us some Chili's! We got there Wednesday evening, went to Six Flags on Thursday, and then just hung out until we came back on Saturday around lunchtime. Hannah got a new phone while we were there, and it was fun messing around with it. I love figuring out new gadgets. 

Until next time...
-Loribeth

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany